Remember to wear your mask!
We are looking forward to seeing you this season; the safety and health of our guests, employees and community are of the utmost importance to us. This season we at The Snowed Inn will be adhering to current health and safety guidelines.
- We are currently offering 5:30 and 7:30 seatings with no overlap in seatings; this is to ensure our employees can sanitize the restaurant and sleighs.
- Face coverings are mandated to be worn unless you are seated at your table.
- Face coverings will be worn on sleighs and when on resort property, as per Park City Mountain Resort requirements.
- Blankets are provided; however, if you feel more comfortable feel free to bring your own blanket.
- Dress warmly; hats, warm coats, and gloves are recommended.
- We are limiting the number of guests at the restaurant to maintain social distancing.
- All parties will have their own tables.